Take Away Menu
Ways to Order
ADVANCE Pick Up or Delivery Orders
Hot food, oyster platters & boxes, kits, chowders, chilled seafood & Rodney’s swag.
*Advance and same-day orders before 2pm*
Questions? Don’t see what you’re looking for? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Takout Hours of Operation
- Tuesday, Wednesday – 4:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Thursday-Sunday – 2:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Closed Mondays
- *Come inside and speak to the Hosts, and we’ll get your order into your hands lickedy split.
What’s on offer?
- Almost our entire menu is available to eat At Home. Click the menu link above to see what’s on offer.
Whole Lobster & Crab*
- Lobster – Right now, because lobster prices are high (not sure why, bc restaurants are frickin’ CLOSED), we’re working on a Steamed Lobster – 9oz of chunked Lobster, in shell, with tail and claw meat, but NOT a whole lobster. This way we can use cull lobster (usually missing a claw) and help keep prices slightly more managable.
- Crab – Yes.
*Note that prices for live product are constantly in motion. We will do our best to honour the pricing that you booked, but sometimes the price may change based on market conditions
- can be placed via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- *no same-day email orders are available at this time. Use Tock before 2pm, Ritual (pickup or delivery – select at the top) or Ubereats/Doordash (more $$$) to get it delivered!
- this will be a standard mixed plate, featuring East Coast and maybe West Coast Oysters. We’ll do our best to accommodate requests (ex ‘West Coast Only’) but cannot guarantee it.
- we will be answering the phones from one hour before we open each day, if you need to speak to someone. If we can’t pick up, try again in a couple of minutes.
If you want to get on our mailing list, we’d love to have you. We really don’t abuse you with constant info. If anything, we could probably share more often. A marketing grad would probably tell us that we should. But we don’t. It’s only when something really cool comes in, or something really special is happening that we’ll send out a blast.